With the new Rebar, Leatherman fans will immediately recognize the iconic box-like shape found in Tim Leatherman's original PST design. The Rebar pliers have been optimized for strength and feature replaceable wire/hard-wire cutters—a first for a four-inch tool from Leatherman. With all the features to get even the toughest jobs done, in a smaller, slimmer size, the new Rebar is sure to be an instant hit on job sites and home projects the world over.
The Leatherman Rebar is the perfect tool for our Multi-Tool Sheath.
- Primary blade length: 2.9"
- Closed length: 4"
- Weight: 6.7 oz.
- Glare-reducing black oxide material
- Heat-treated 420 high-carbon stainless steel material
- High-carbon corrosion-resistant 154CM stainless steel material
- Locking features for safety and ease of use
- Needlenose pliers
- Regular pliers
- 420HC stainless steel knife
- 420HC stainless steel serrated knife
- 420HC stainless steel saw
- 154CM stainless steel replaceable hard-wire cutters
- 154CM stainless steel replaceable wire cutters
- Electrical crimper
- 8" ruler
- 420HC stainless steel wood or metal file
- Awl with thread loop for enlarging holes in leather, canvas etc.
- Can opener
- Bottle opener
- 420HC stainless steel large flathead screwdriver
- 420HC stainless steel small flathead screwdriver
- Phillips screwdriver
- Lanyard ring for secure attachment
- 17 integrated tools
- 25-year manufacturer’s warranty
Made by Leatherman