The Long Hauler Saddle Bags are sold as a pair (set of 2).
Made with 18oz Waxed Canvas and English Bridle Leather, these bags will help you carry everything you will need on your motorcycle camping adventures and thousands of miles of endless roads.
1. Inspect to make sure there are no missing or damaged parts
2. Place Saddlebags over a flat area of your motorcycle seat
3. Attach leather straps to rear shocks
4. Confirm the bags sit clear of the exhaust
5. Bags must not touch the rear wheel or drive chain or they could cause serious injury or damage to your bags and motorcycle
6. Position the bags and confirm there are no loose straps or areas too close to your wheels or your exhaust
7. Tighten all mounting straps sufficiently so bags do not shift while riding
7. You assume all risks by using the Long Hauler Saddlebags
8. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns
Handcrafted in Portland, Oregon USA. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for production.