These pants are designed for durability and to look good while being protected. Made with Fire Resistant Denim that meets the requirements for NFPA 2112, which is the standard on flame-resistant garments for the protection of industrial personnel against flash fire.
Designed to fit and feel good, with pockets in all the right places for pens, pencils, pocket knives, phones, lighters, and everything else you may carry with you.
Proudly Made In The USA.
Shipping: Pants will ship within 7 business days of order date.
- Fitted Work Pant
- Made With 14oz Fire Resistant Denim (100% Cotton)
- 10.10oz Army Duck Canvas Lined Front Pockets
- Reinforced Rear Pockets Lined with
10.10oz Army Duck Canvas
- Triple Stitched Seams
- Triple Stitched Inseam And Outside Seam
- Rivets On Stress Points
- YKK Zipper
- 8 Pockets
- Double Layered Front Legs For Durability
- Pencil/ Knife Pockets In Front Panels
- Phone Pocket on the Side of the Right Leg
- Made in the USA
Turn garments inside out before wash to reduce streaking from abrasion. Wash separately in warm water. Use laundry detergent. Do not over dry. Use Low Heat.
Size Chart: *Please Compare Measurements With A Pair Of Pants That You Currently Wear.