Returns & Exchanges
We are happy to accept returns for an exchange or store credit on items purchased from our online store within 14 days of the Delivery Date. Because most of our products are handmade, we cannot offer refunds. We are always happy to work with you before placing an order to make sure the right choice is made.
To Be Eligible
- Item must be in new condition (unused, unwashed, unaltered) and in its original packaging with tags and any product packaging included
- You must include proof of purchase (receipt or highlighted bank statement)
- Include your contact information (address and email)
- If there is a defect please contact us before using the product and we will send you a return label for domestic orders and replace the item immediately
- Products with obvious signs of use
- Items not in original condition
- Any item with a return postmark after 14 days of Delivery Date
- We cannot accept returns on Sale Items
- Gift Cards are non-refundable
- Custom Orders and one of a kind pieces are final sale
- We only accept one exchange for clothing. Please refer to the size chart of the item to confirm you are choosing the correct size
Processing Your Return/Exchange
- You must contact us before sending an item back. Please email us with the reason for your return/exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure your item is Eligible.
- Ship the item back with its product packaging and tags included in the Original Box it was shipped in. If it was shipped in a padded envelope please return it in something to provide equal protection. We will not accept damaged products
- Include proof of purchase and contact information
- You will be responsible for shipping costs for returning your item. We suggest using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item
- Once your return has been received and inspected we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your returned item
- When your item is approved it will be added to our production schedule. Production will take 2 to 3 weeks and you will be notified when it has shipped
- If we do not approve it the item will be shipped back to sender
In-Store Return/Exchange Policy
- We are happy to accept returns for an exchange or store credit on items purchased from our Portland store within 14 days of the Purchase Date.
- Item must be in new condition (unused, unwashed, unaltered) and in its original packaging with tags included
- If there is a defect please contact us before using the product and we will replace the item immediately
We are here to make you happy with your purchase and supply you with a product that you will use for many years down the road. Please feel free to write us with any questions you may have. We hope to resolve any issues as quickly as possible to ensure your satisfaction.
Email email@example.com with any questions.
Please allow 3 business days for your return/exchange to be processed after it has arrived to our facility. If you wish to receive store credit we will issue you a gift card of the amount of your purchase. Shipping fees will not be credited.
We refuse the right to accept items that have been washed, worn, used, altered, damaged or shipped after 14 days from original delivery.
Red Clouds Collective will not accept responsibility for reimbursement or compensation of lost packages without proof of delivery.
Red Clouds Collective is proud to offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all products purchased from our retailers or our online store. All repairs and exchanges require Proof of Purchase (Receipt, order number or highlighted copy of your bank statement).
We only cover our craftsmanship. General wear and tear, damage caused by extreme use or using the item outside of its intended purpose is not covered under our warranty. Please note that every item is subject to review.
Our priority is our craftsmanship, functionality and quality of our products. If an item is defected or there is a problem related to the craftsmanship we will repair or replace the item. Contact us as soon as you notice an issue, if for some reason one may occur.
Our products require a certain level of care to achieve the full life of the item. Leather products may require conditioning and additional waterproofing to ensure the life of the material and our waxed canvas and waxed denim will also require re-waxing to remain water resistant. Click here to purchase. If you have any questions regarding proper care instruction please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help.
Processing Your Warranty
- You must contact us before sending an item back. Please email us with any information about your warranty needs: email@example.com
- Make sure your item is Eligible. We do not warranty rips, holes or any damage caused by extreme use
- Please include images with your email so we can offer the best solution
- Ship the item back once we have determined it is covered under our warranty
- Include proof of purchase and contact information
- You will be responsible for shipping costs for returning your item. We suggest using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
- Once your item has been received and inspected we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your item
- Some repairs may require of fee and we will give you an estimate once we have received the product (We do not repair rips or holes)
- Repair time is subject to the work capacity. Average time is 3 to 4 weeks
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help.