The Traditional Safety Glasses have an IR 3.0 lens, smoke frame, built-in wire mesh side shields, and anti-fog lenses. Protects from harmful UV-A, UV-B, and UV-C rays.
- Classic, vintage style
- Breathable, wire mesh sideshields
- Molded nose bridge
- 6 Base curvature
- 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protection
3.0 IR Filter Lens:
- Commonly used in outdoor applications.
- Offers protection from excessive glare.
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
- 100% polycarbonate lenses
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).